Pharmacist Manager- Gloucestershire
Stroud, Gloucestershire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 May 2020
- 17 Jun 2020
Pharmfinders are recruiting an excellent opportunity for a Pharmacist based in Stroud Gloucestershire.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity based over a standard 40 working hour week with an additional one hour break each day.
Store Opening hours:
Monday - Friday : 07.00am-23.00pm
On offer is an excellent Salary & Benefits package with opportunity for further career advancement if desired.
Previous experience of working within a Pharmacy Management or Responsible Pharmacist role is essential, as well as core personal attributes which will be explored during the first stage of the interview process.
This position would suit a pharmacist with over 3 years experience and looking to take the next step in there career.
Our client's pharmacy has a medium dispensing volume and would be ideal for a pharmacist who enjoys the delivery of patient lead services and developing NHS & Private lead service provision.
The Pharmacy enjoys strong relationships with local health care services and professionals based in close proximity and all work in collaboration to develop patient care and services.
To be successful a Pharmacist must be able to demonstrate a real "can do" attitude and the desire and ability to work closely with your colleagues to build a successful pharmacy business.
Full team provided
- Full Time permanent opportunity
- Manage the Dispensing & Professional Service activity
- Lead, Mentor and Develop the pharmacy team
- Champion Healthcare Initiatives & Community Engagement
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to set clear objectives and leadership to the team
- Passionate Pharmacist with strong patient focus
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the pharmacy and team
By joining anyone-of our stores across the UK, you'll receive a number of benefits that will support you to change your own life, too.
Some Benefits include:
- Annual bonus scheme
- An excellent salary depending on experience.
- Private medical cover and dental plan
- Pension scheme
- 33 days holiday (including bank holiday allowance) with an option to buy an additional 5 days
- A first-rate benefit packages
- GPhC fees paid
- Fantastic career prospects and genuine opportunities for career development
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Apply or on Apply
If this opportunity isn't for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you're looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK's leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG's, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentCalne, Wiltshire, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen to lead our Medicines Safety and Governance agenda across the Trust. The post holder may be bas...