Band 8a Oncology Pharmacist
Leighton, Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £ 38 - 40 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 May 2020
- 12 Jun 2020
• BAND 7 GPhC REGISTERED PHARMACIST
Pertemps Medical Professionals are sourcing GPhC Registered Pharmacist
Experience required for our clients within the NHS and Private Sector.
We currently have a variety of part-time, flexible hour rotas available that complement the full time locum and permanent roles that we are currently recruiting for in the Mid Cheshire area.
As one of the UK's leading NHS Framework supply agencies and approved suppliers to all the major NHS & Private Sector Hospital Groups we have an unprecedented selection of roles available for immediate starts.
Are you Band 7 Pharmacist with experience within a NHS setting?
Can you commit to a full locum role? Or are you looking to cover vacancies on an Ad-Hoc basis?
Job Role Requirements
• Band 8a Pharmacist
• Experience - Oncology
• 9am - 5pm - Monday to Friday
• Successful candidates must have a NHS/Private Sector background
• Must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with the busy team
• Have Right to Work in the UK
• Able to work Day Shifts (variety of rota's)
• GPhC registration required
Please only respond to this advertisement if you have the following:
• Registration with the relevant governing body for your profession (GPhC)
• Have legibility to work in the UK
• A minimum of 6 months Experience
We will not respond if you do not meet the above criteria
Why should you become part of the Pertemps family:
• Pharmacy job roles across the UK
• Fast track registration
• Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
• Generous referral scheme
• Flexible work options
• Choice of part-time or long-term assignments
• Great selection of Permanent roles
• Assistance with arranging accommodation
• Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training
• True 24/7 on call service
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call Ellie on 0203 2255 999 (option 4) or alternatively respond and submit your CV through this job post.
This is just one example of the numerous roles that we have on offer. Contact us to find out other roles that may suit your work/life balance.