Locum Consultant in Respiratory Medicine
- £ 100 - 100 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 May 2020
- 5 Jun 2020
Due to demand in the area, HCL Doctors are seeking from Locum Consultants in Respiratory Medicine across the Worcester and wider Midlands region who have current GMC registration. We are looking for Respiratory Consultants for an initial period of 3 months with the possibility of extension.
We welcome applicants from candidates meeting the below criteria:
- Full Registration and license to practice with the GMC
- MB ChB/MBBS or equivalent MRCP CCT in GIM & Respiratory Medicine
- Extensive training and experience in General Internal Medicine as well as Respiratory Medicine
- Recent experience within the NHS
- Two current references
- The right to work in the UK
What HCL Doctors can offer you:
- Immediate work subject to registration
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme - earn up to £500*
- A choice of attractive roles and locations working with leading healthcare suppliers in the UK
- Friendly consultants who understand locum work and your needs
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the compliance process
- No charges or registration fees, our service to you is free
*Terms & conditions apply
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL Doctors operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Part timeBankCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Applications are invited for the post of Clinical Fellow (equivalent to FHO2) in General Medicine with Gastroenterology at Addenboo...
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
Senior Clinical Fellow in Emergency Medicine (ST4+) - 80:20 Safety Love Emergency Medicine but wish you could combine it with your ...