PIP Disability Assessor
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 32000 - 40680 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 May 2020
- 3 Jun 2020
Role: Home or centre-based HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability Analyst
Salary: £32,000 - £40,680
Company: Independent Assessment Services
Clinical Staff groups:
ü NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
ü HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
ü HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
ü HCPC Registered Paramedic
Government legislation requires the Individual to have at least two years' post qualification work experience and possess a UK Driving Licence for roles outside London.
Why should you apply:
· Using your clinical expertise in a new way whilst enjoying a great work-life balance with excellent benefits
· Increasing your medical knowledge in a friendly team environment
· Knowledge gained will be applied to the decision of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit
· A large investment is made in you as an employee, especially during the professional and excellent training academy you will complete, to become an accredited Disability Analyst
· Within the first 3 months you will earn over 140 hours of CPD, along with this professional development being crucial throughout to keep clinicians at the top of their game!
* Conducting thorough and consultative verbal assessments with people who are living with a long term health condition and/or disabilities
* Once accredited, following training you will work in the community conducting home visits as well as in the local assessment centres
* Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
* Produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual's entitlement to the benefit
· 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
· Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
· Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
· Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
· Health screening every two years, after one year's service
· Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
· All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
If you are interested in discovering more about this or any other permanent or locum roles, please get in touch by applying online or by calling 0203 8541845
This job was posted to Occupational therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapy in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentSalford, Greater Manchester, England
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated physiotherapist to work across the Salford and ...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankPontefract, West Yorkshire, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Pontefract, west YorkshireStarting Salary: £38,7...