Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapist London
London, Greater London, England
- £ 27 - 32 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 May 2020
- 1 Nov 2020
Are you a physiotherapist who is fed up of their current role? Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting setting?
Our client is recruiting for a HCPC registered physiotherapist to join their community paediatric team with a fantastic NHS Trust based in the North West London area. This role is available to start immediately, is full time and initially will be for 3 months.
You must have relevant experience and be able to hit the ground running in this busy department.
Duties will include:
- Previous experience as a paediatric physiotherapist working with the NHS
- Able to treat children and young people (0-18 years of age) with Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic and Rheumatological conditions (e.g. congenital orthopaedic conditions, post fractures, sports injuries, joint pain, hypermobility, JIA etc)
- Treating those patients recently discharged from hospital requiring rehab e.g. acute injury, surgery or oncology treatment
- Experience of treating children and young people (0-19 years of age) with neurodevelopmental / disability conditions in various settings e.g. clinic, nursery and schools
TFS Healthcare is one of the UK's premier specialist recruitment agencies, covering all disciplines of AHP & HSS staffing. TFS are a CPP & HTE approved supplier, recruiting into the NHS & private organisations offering both locum and permanent recruitment services.
TFS Healthcare have access to a vast number of roles across the UK and we are confident of finding you the right job, in the right place at the right rate. We also offer:
- Dedicated, specialist recruitment consultants
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing & mandatory training
- Market leading pay rates
- Daily payroll
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
If you are not available for this role, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply)
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...
£ 25 - 30 Per hourFull timeTemporaryCroydon, London, Greater London, England
TFS Healthcare are looking to recruit a suitably qualified Band 6 Community Paediatric Physiotherapist who is looking to work on th...