MSK Physiotherapist - Fitness & Wellbeing Centre
Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
- £ 32000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Apr 2020
- 8 Jul 2020
We are seeking a committed and experienced Senior Physiotherapist to join our client's busy Health & Fitness Gym based in Nuneaton, Wawickshire. The Centre offers a Nursery, Swim School, Personal Training and Health MOTs
This is a full-time role, although we are able to consider applications who may be seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
Depending on the hours you are employed the role would involve seeing patients face to face and working in Remote Services on telephone triage for which you would be given comprehensive training and it may be possible to work from home.
Our client is a leading not-for-profit provider of independent healthcare in the UK.
- You will work as a first contact practitioner seeing a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions from sports to workplace-related injuries and will play a - key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
- You will work closely with the Fitness Manager to ensure referral pathways are set up between the Physiotherapy and Fitness Team.
- You will be supported by a regional clinical lead, have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events.
- Degree-qualified Physiotherapist with full registration with the HCPC.
- A minimum of three years' post-registration MSK Physiotherapy experience of which one year must be UK-based, and include some Gym/Wellbeing Centre experience.
- unrestricted and non time-limited permission to undertake employment in the UK (not requiring sponsorship)
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Private medical cover, including dental.
- Critical illness and Life assurance cover.
- Gym membership, for you and your partner.
- Childcare vouchers.
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Allied Health Professionals.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our understanding of the Physiotherapist role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankWolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Wolverhampton Starting Salary: £38,760 + compreh...
£ 38000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentLuton, Bedfordshire, England
Clinical Assessor - Musculoskeletal (MSK) or Neurological PhysiotherapistLocation - Dunstable / Luton (LU)Salary - £38,000 - £40,00...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankPontefract, West Yorkshire, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Pontefract, west YorkshireStarting Salary: £38,7...