Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 34000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 18 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
Up to £34,000 per annum + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 Hour Contract | Days | Great Benefits and Learning and Development |
A leading Birmingham hospital has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to join their Imaging Department in a senior position.
Details of this Senior Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts plus on-call duties
• An excellent annual salary of up to £34,000 plus enhancements where applicable
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Senior Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and general radiography service to a diverse patient mix along with supporting and mentoring junior colleagues and contributing to service development.
The department undertakes a range of diagnostic services including Plain-film X-ray, Fluoroscopy, Mobile and Theatre Imaging, Ultrasound, Mammography, CT, MRI and Nuclear Medicine and has recently invested in some state of the art technologies and equipment to deliver the best possible service.
Applicants for this Senior Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
• HCPC Registered Diagnostic Radiographer (have completed a Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography)
• Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix, with a wealth of experience in general radiography and across a number of modalities
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Confident using a range of IT systems and familiar with RIS/PACS
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.