Senior Renal Dietitian
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 26 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
The Trust provides a full range of local hospital services across its different sites, and specialist services from King’s College Hospital (KCH) site in Camberwell and the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) site in Bromley, Orpington Hospital, and some services at Beckenham Beacon and Queen Mary’s Sidcup.
The Trust is recognised internationally for its work in liver disease and transplantation, neurosciences, cardiac, haemato-oncology, fetal medicine, stroke, major trauma, and Emergency Department.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and dynamic dietitian to join our team of renal dietitians at the Denmark Hill site of King’s College Hospital.
This post is as a result of an internal promotion. It is a secondment cover, fixed term until end September 2020.
This will be a rewarding post for a dietitian wishing to further develop their skills and experience in delivering exceptional renal nutrition care and multidisciplinary team working.
Here at King’s, the renal team run a proactive, dietitian-led, nutrition service. You will be responsible for your own caseload, manage your own time and get to know your patients.
We provide a dietetics service to renal inpatients and outpatients, in areas including dialysis, nephrology, pre-dialysis, weight management and post-transplant. Our 6 haemodialysis units are distributed across South East London and Kent. We regularly evaluate our practice, know our worth, and often present our work as poster or oral presentations at conferences.
You will play an integral role in the large, supportive dietetic team at King’s College Hospital. Our large dietetics department expects all staff to be involved in the teaching of other healthcare professionals, in line with our mission to provide excellence in clinical care, research and teaching in King’s Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre. We also undertake student training and you would play an active role in student supervision. The department supports flexible working under the King’s Flex system.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 23 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Dietician in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27,000 - 31,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse - Inpatient Ward - Private Hospital Birmingham - West Midlands &nb...
£ 37,000 - 42,000 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Paediatric Occupational Therapist - Equipment & Adaptations £37,000 - £42,000 ...