Healthcare Assistant- Band 3
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 11.00 - 21.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
NEXGEN LOCUM is recruiting experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistant Band 3 to work in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
Our Client is the largest and innovative NHS hospital in Bristol and the surrounding areas
• Are you looking for a new challenge or additional work?
• Are you looking for permanent or flexible work?
• Do you want to choose your own hours?
• Full and part-time hours
• Then look no further
A Healthcare Assistant plays a vital role in providing healthcare within a hospital environment. You will be expected to provide care, support and assistant nurses on patient care, as well as liaising with family members. Daily tasks may include cleaning and dressing wounds, administering medication and aiding with physical examinations.
You will need to possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to solve problems and excellent judgment. You will need to be able to connect with your patients and their families by demonstrating genuine empathy and compassion.
In addition, you will also require the following skills:
• Excellent listening and observational skills
• The ability to work well with others
• Knowledge of medicine
• Computer literacy
• The ability to work well under pressure
• Sensitivity and patience
• Quick decision making
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
By joining NEXGEN, you can enjoy:
• Flexible working hours - to fit around your commitments
• The volume of jobs - 1000s of daily shifts across England and Wales
• Dedicated consultant - focused on your needs
• The first sight of shifts - we hold preferred supplier status across multiple trusts
• Competitive pay rates- earn up to £21.00
• Block bookings available - great if you need guaranteed work
• Lucrative referral scheme - refer a friend and earn some extra cash
You must have recent relevant UK experience and be able to provide evidence of immunisations (to include MMR, Varicella, TB and Hep B). You must also be able to provide two references.
This job was posted to Healthcare assistant in Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
Band 3 Health Care Assistant - Cherry Ward (New Acute Ward at Callington Road Hospital) Are you passionate about Mental Health Inpa...