Healthcare Assistant- Band 2- Acute
Crawley, West Sussex, England
- £ 11.00 - 22.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Temporary, Contract, Bank, Permanent
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
NEXGEN LOCUM is recruiting experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistant Band 2 to work in West Sussex and East Sussex areas.
Our Client is the largest and innovative NHS hospital in West Sussex and East Sussex areas
• Are you looking for a new challenge or additional work?
• Are you looking for permanent or flexible work?
• Do you want to choose your own hours?
• Full and part-time hours
• Then look no further
A Healthcare Assistant plays a vital role in providing healthcare within a hospital environment. You will be expected to provide care, support and assistant nurses on patient care, as well as liaising with family members. Daily tasks may include cleaning and dressing wounds, administering medication and aiding with physical examinations.
You will need to possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to solve problems and excellent judgment. You will need to be able to connect with your patients and their families by demonstrating genuine empathy and compassion.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Mon- Fri Days- £11
Mon- Fri Nights- £17
In addition, you will also require the following skills:
• Excellent listening and observational skills
• The ability to work well with others
• Knowledge of medicine
• Computer literacy
• The ability to work well under pressure
• Sensitivity and patience
• Quick decision making