Diagnostic Radiographer (12 Month FTC)
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
- £ 24000 - 26660 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
£24,000 - £26,660 p/a | 25 Hours/Week - Days | 1 Year Fixed Term Contract | MRI, CT & General Radiography | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Diagnostic Radiographer is required to join the Imaging Department of a leading Surrey hospital on a part-time basis for a 1 year fixed term contract.
Details of what the hospital is offering for this Diagnostic Radiographer post are as follows:
• A part-time contract for 25 hours per week, on a fixed 1 year term
• Flexible day shifts
• A great annual salary in the region of £24,000 to £26,660 depending on experience
• A generous annual leave allowance
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
In this role you will provide a safe and high-quality diagnostic imaging service to both private and NHS patients and will undertake general radiography duties in addition to MRI and CT scanning.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
• BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent with HCPC registration
• Have experience undertaking a range of imaging duties
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail
• For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.