Support Pharmacist - Balbriggan
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 23 Apr 2020
Support Pharmacist - Balbriggan, Dublin
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Full time, Permanent
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Support Pharmacist, for a Thriving Pharmacy based in Balbriggan, Dublin
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Four day week, Monday to Friday, with every second Weekend
- Working 45 hours per week.
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who are focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
The position would also suit a newly qualified pharmacist.
- 25 days Holidays
- Excellent support staff
- Excellent management support structure
- In house training
- PSI fees paid
- Competitive package for the right candidate
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
To apply for this fantastic opportunity press "Apply" or forward an updated CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Support Pharmacist - Dublin Centre Centre, Dublin 1 Salary: Highly Negotiable Duration: Full time, Permanent Pharmaconex is curren...