- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Mar 2020
- 20 Apr 2020
Support Pharmacist - Shankill, Dublin
Job Type: Part-time - Permanent
Pharmaconex are currently seeking to recruit a Support Pharmacist for a busy successful community Pharmacy, based in Shankill, Dublin.
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, supporting the Supervising Managing Pharmacist dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice, working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
- The rota will involve working a 2 or 3 days per week
- Monday to Friday , and every second Saturday
- One Sunday in four.
Providing outstanding customer service and expert advice with a friendly smile.
Providing professional and caring service to the local community.
Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with our customers.
Supporting colleagues and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Registration with the PSI.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of the Irish Schemes
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience creating a supporting colleague and creating a positive working environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org