Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 0 - 27000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Mar 2020
- 20 Apr 2020
Salary and Benefits: To £27,000 + Enhancements + Bonus + 25 days holiday (rising with length of service) + Bank holidays + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + Free Parking + much more!
The Nurses that we speak with often feel overworked and undervalued and with 2020 being the year of the Nurse it has never been more important to celebrate the vital role that Nurses play in caring for their patients! The hospital that we are working with embrace this ethos and as such you can expect to be afforded the time that you need to provide safe and quality care to your patients!
Perhaps you strive to work with a leading hospital who are undergoing an exciting period of growth! Maybe you want to work with like-minded people and be part of a dedicated, effective nursing team.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world leading clinicians and surgeons that are passionate about providing safe and quality care.
- High levels of investment taking place – this hospital is undergoing an exciting period of growth, with on-going refurbishment and the addition of 2 new theatres they are set to triple in size!
- This leading private hospital has c30 beds, 1 theatre, a day surgery unit all coupled with a Good CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
The Hiring Manager stated; “I have worked with the hospital for almost 10 years and there has never been a better time to join – we are experiencing a BIG growth trajectory and have an exciting vision for our hospital!"
What you will do as Ward Nurse:
- Care for your patients! Support your patients pre-and-post operatively and make sure they have a fantastic experience.
- Support the Ward Manager and Senior Nurses with the day-to-day running of the ward, suggesting new and improved ways of working.
- You must have an active NMC registration and be a registered Adult Nurse with a proven track record of treating patients within a surgical environment.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to - Other health care in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentChippenham, Wiltshire, England
Salary and Benefits: Up to £34,000 + Enhancements + Generous Pension + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 27 days holiday ...
£ 0 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
This hospital is expanding and whether your background is in Scrub, Anaesthetics and/or Recovery we want to hear from you! Salary a...