Junior Ward Sister/Charge Nurse
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 0 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Mar 2020
- 20 Apr 2020
Salary and Benefits: To £35,000 + Enhancements + Bonus + 25 days holiday (rising with length of service) + Bank holidays + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + Free Parking + much more!
At a recent RCN conference, we asked Nurses what do you look for in a new role? The popular responses were development opportunities and the values of the hospital. We are working with a provider who value their team and as such you can expect access to dedicated clinical and leadership training!
Perhaps you strive to work with a leading hospital who are undergoing an exciting period of growth! Maybe you want to work with like-minded people and be part of a dedicated, effective nursing team.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world leading clinicians and surgeons that are passionate about providing safe and quality care.
- High levels of investment taking place – this hospital is undergoing an exciting period of growth, with on-going refurbishment and the addition of 2 new theatres they are set to triple in size!
- This leading private hospital has c30 beds, 1 theatre, a day surgery unit all coupled with a Good CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
The Hiring Manager stated; “I have worked with the hospital for almost 10 years and there has never been a better time to join – we are experiencing a BIG growth trajectory and have an exciting vision for our hospital!”
What you will do as Ward Sister:
- Support the Ward Manager with the day to day management of the ward, deputising in their absence and mentoring all junior members of the team.
- Care for your patients – alongside supporting with the day to day running of the unit, you will also manage your own case load of patients and support them both pre and post operatively, your job is to make sure they have a fantastic experience!
- You must have an active NMC registration and experience working within a surgical ward environment.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to - Other health care in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
This hospital is expanding and whether your background is in Scrub, Anaesthetics and/or Recovery we want to hear from you! Salary a...
£ 0 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentChippenham, Wiltshire, England
Salary and Benefits: Up to £34,000 + Enhancements + Generous Pension + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 27 days holiday ...