Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 28000 - 35500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Mar 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
£28,000 to £35,500 per annum + Enhancements | 37.5 hours | Days only | Great Benefits |
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit experienced Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist to work in their hospital in Southampton
What the home is offering and details of this Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist position:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Days only
• An excellent annual salary offered from £28,000 to £35,500 per annum plus enhancements
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Free car parking
As a Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist you will be covering the ITU, general surgery (which includes a wide spectrum of conditions such as neurological, cosmetic, oncology and gynaecology), medical and cardiac wards. Your role will be to provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the inpatient department, whilst supporting team members who cover orthopaedics as part of the team approach to caring for inpatients.
What our client is looking for in a Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist:
• Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
• Min of 3 years Post graduate experience
• Experience in an acute setting, with experience in treating respiratory and surgical patients
• Experience in orthopaedics and/or elderly rehabilitation desired
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.