Imaging Manager - Radiographer
London, Greater London, England
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 2 Mar 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£50,000 - £55,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits
A leading North London hospital currently requires an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with managerial experience to lead and develop their Imaging Department.
Details of this Imaging Manager position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary from £50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Health and wellness screening
• A cycle to work scheme and Childcare vouchers
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
• Generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Imaging Manager, your duties will entail providing clinical leadership and direction to the Imaging team with a focus on quality of care and customer service. You will also work closely with the Senior Management Team to monitor and evaluate service delivery, manage budgets and resources and ensure regulatory compliance and patient safety.
Applicants for this Imaging Manager post should meet the following criteria:
• HCPC Registered Diagnostic Radiographer and ideally have completed post-registration clinical studies to MSc level in addition to managerial studies
• Experienced in all areas of Radiology including Ultrasound, MRI and CT scanning and have experience in coordinating Oncology care
• Proven management experience within a multimodality imaging department
• Positive, proactive leadership style with the ability to motivate and lead a strong team and experienced in HR management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills
• The ability to analyse and interpret data and make sound, informed decisions
• Awareness of budgetary and financial management systems and processes in the private healthcare sector
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.