Godalming, Surrey, England
- £ 9 - 10 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
One of our clients with a purpose-built surgery, rated "Good" by the CQC, that's based in the Godalming area is looking for an experienced Pharmacy Dispenser who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and that can bring a caring and compassionate attitude to their dedicated team on a full time basis.
They're needing a Pharmacy Dispenser who can:
- Dispense medicines promptly and accurately
- Maintain adequate stock levels
- Maintain cleanliness of the dispensary and any dispensing equipment (refer to cleaning rota)
- Read and acknowledge all S.O.P's and adhere to these at all times
- Provide an efficient and prompt service at the Dispensary reception
- Answer patients queries on their medication or minor ailments within recognised limits
- Respect and maintain confidentiality at all times
The successful candidate must have:
- Good general standard of education
- NVQ level 2 Pharmacy services/Buttercups Dispensing Assistants course
- Standard grade of Mathematics
- Standard grade of English
They're offering a competitive salary of £19,000 per annum, dependent on experience, for the salary!
Chase Medical is the Primary Care Clinical Staffing agency that provides both permanent work and locum shifts to over 1/3 of UK practices. We do all the work for you and keep you updated with brand new opportunities all for FREE!
If you know of any other Primary Care Clinical staff then refer them to us and for every successful referral you can earn yourself up to £500! You can find out more about us by visiting our website at Apply.
Ref: VN -PD-Godalming
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankHarlow, Essex, England
Pharmacy Dispenser / Pharmacy Technician - Specialised Dispensing The role: Looking for something different? Why not join a special...