Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
- £ 11 - 11 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
Dental Nurse / Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team.
- Part time - 30 hours per week.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & occasional Saturday mornings.
- £11 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC to be considered.