Ultrasound Clinical Specialist
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Feb 2020
- 6 Mar 2020
As Clinical Specialist, you will manage and provide strategic and clinical leadership which results in the delivery of an effective, efficient, quality assured and patient centred Ultrasound service.
You will also maintain up to date knowledge of clinical, technical and radiographic developments and promote awareness of new developments, amongst other duties.
This is a permanent, full time role, with excellent salary and benefits on offer to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Radiology or equivalent
- Postgraduate in Ultrasound
- Minimum 6 years post graduate experience
- Excellent Organisational and Managerial skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate high quality care and empathy with each patient
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timePermanentWaterford, Waterford, Ireland
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory Clinical Specialist, on behalf of a large private ...