International GP Programme for EEP
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 55000 - 68000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 6 Feb 2020
- 5 Mar 2020
Multi award-winning healthcare recruiter ID Medical is partnering with NHS England to find EEA General Practitioners for placements at leading NHS GP; encompassing Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Central Manchester, Oldham, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford and Wigan.
This role will provide a vital gateway to progress your career in the field of family medicine. The working environment delivers a fast-paced, supportive and rewarding experience.
There are 465 practices in Greater Manchester which deliver GP services to a population of over 2.8 million. These include a broad range of practices which vary in diversity and size. For example, the average number of patients who belong to each practice can vary from 1,636 to 21,500.
Practices are also able to sign up to deliver what is termed as 'enhanced services'. This provides GPs working within general practice the opportunity to deliver services in public health, minor surgery and health checks for patients with learning disabilities for example. Practices can also sign up to deliver services as commissioned within the local area by the Clinical Commissioning Groups which provide further opportunity for GPs to provide services utilising specialist skills, for example sexual health services and anticoagulant services.
The key benefits of the International GP Recruitment Programme (IGPR):
- Up to £8500 relocation expenses
- Interview and practice visits in UK: Expenses Paid for GP and immediate family
- Initial salary of £3000 (after tax) until you pass your MCQ
- Increased salary payment of £3,500 (after tax) per month whilst undertaking supervised practice
- £68,000- £72,000 when on the Performer's List
- First attempts of the learning needs assessments are free
- Fully funded language training to get from IELTS 7.0 to 7.5
- One year's free associate membership to the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP).
- Full support for you and your family relocating to England
The training programmes offer high quality taught courses and we offer a complete range of experiences in general practice from stunning rural areas to vibrant inner city areas. There are a wide variety of selected and supervised hospital posts too, as well as a large and growing number of integrated training posts. Throughout your GP training period, you will have the highest standards of educational supervision.
Health Education North West offers training programmes across Greater Manchester. The diverse population and range of health problems in the region offers a uniquely varied training experience. They have excellent training facilities and experienced trainers to support trainees throughout your time with them.
For more details please visit Apply/IGPR