Occupational Therapist - Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 30 Jan 2020
- 27 Jul 2020
Staff Grade Occupational Therapist
Occupational Therapist required by Cpl Healthcare for a full-time locum position to work in a hospital rehabilitation setting in South Dublin.
This role offers an immediate start, approximately until the end of July 2020, with the hope for it to be extended for many months more.
This is a rotational position within the hospital, which includes areas such as:
- Brain Injury rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Injury rehabilitation
- Prosthetic rehabilitation
- Discharge Liaison Occupational Therapy Service.
- Vocational Assessment
Post Graduate Neuro Experience is required.
It is desirable that the candidate has:
- Post Graduate experience and/or experience working in a rehabilitation setting
- Irish Driving Licence
The Candidate must have:
- A recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Permission to work in Ireland
- CORU registration
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Available immediately
Visit Apply for more Occupational Therapy jobs