Clinical Fellow in Oculoplastic and Lacrimal
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 16 Jan 2020
- 14 Feb 2020
Applications are invited for a full-time clinical oculoplastic and lacrimal fellow, based at KCH. This 12 month fellowship would be ideal for senior trainees with prior sub-speciality experience in oculoplastics who are seeking to increase their experience in this field. The post holder will receive extensive training in the full range of oculoplastic and lacrimal surgery including specialist clinics, surgical lists, Mohs reconstruction and multidisciplinary clinics.
Ophthalmology services are currently provided in a dedicated unit at King’s College Hospital, Princess Royal University Hospital, Queen Mary’s Hospital and University Hospital of Lewisham. The Ophthalmology department at King’s College Hospital has 12 Consultant Ophthalmologists covering all subspecialty interests. It has a full complement of orthoptists, optometrists, ophthalmic photographers, technicians, specialist nurses and administrative staff, with an established AHP-delivered glaucoma screening and monitoring service. There is a dedicated, well equipped, purpose designed eye theatre in the Day Surgery Unit. The department is a tertiary referral service for the surgical management of refractory glaucoma.
Applicants should hold MRCOphth or equivalent. Applications from those unable to work full time will also be considered.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 50 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Doctor in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals with over 1.5 million patien...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...