Locum Pharmacy Technician
- £ 24 - 30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Jan 2020
- 14 Feb 2020
HCL Healthcare have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Pharmacy Technician to work in Warwickshire.
About the role:
- Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist
- Covering medical wards which could include; care of the elderly, gastro and rapid discharge, general medicine, cardio and respiratory.
- Will be required on wards and in the inpatient's and outpatients dispensary
- Initially for 2-3 months with a potential to be longer
- To start as soon as possible.
- Working hours are 9am - 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch break
- JAC experience is preferred
- The right to work in the UK
- Experience in the NHS
- An enhanced DBS
- Current GPHC registration
HCL Healthcare is one of the UK's leading suppliers of allied healthcare and health sciences professionals. We work with candidates to provide flexible, career-boosting roles all across the UK.
With years of experience, a huge number of awards and relationships with hundreds of NHS trusts & private hospitals in every corner of Britain, we can offer you opportunities to suit your lifestyle and ambitions - whether on a locum or permanent basis. We can also support nurses at every level, and across a number of disciplines, including Dietitians, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Radiography, Sonography, Speech & Language Therapy, Biomedical Sciences, Cardiology, Pharmacy and Phlebotomy.
What HCL Healthcare can offer you:
- Weekly payment
- Lucrative referral scheme*
- Flexible working hours
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL Healthcare operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Pharmacy Technician Band 4 Are you looking for an exciting role in technical services?We have the opportunity to offer an enthusia...
Full timeBankHarlow, Essex, England
Pharmacy Dispenser / Pharmacy Technician - Specialised Dispensing The role: Looking for something different? Why not join a special...