London, Greater London, England
- £ 27000 - 29000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 15 Jan 2020
- 15 Feb 2020
Diamond Dental Staff are looking for a part time Orthodontic Therapist to join our clients high end, multi award winning Practice in the heart of London. Having recently expanded to a second practice there is scope to further increase hours and days accordingly. We are looking for exceptional candidates, comfortable working in a fast paced and busy environment,
- Part time
- 2 - 3 days a weeks
- Hours negotiable
- Central London
The ideal candidate will be qualified and GDC registered, ideally with experience working in high end, private practices.
We are looking for an orthodontic therapist with a real passion and drive for dentistry that delivers excellent patient care, ensuring patients are comfortable and confident while in your care.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to further their career and if you are looking to take the next step in your career, get in contact with Diamond Dental Staff today.
- GDC Registered?
- Must deliver excellent patient care and chair side support and take pride in all they do
- Excellent communication skills
- Be well presented, punctual and well organised
- Supportive and respectful to other team members
- Fantastic hourly rate
- Central location in Europe's medical district, High end practice in Central London
- Opportunity to join a team of talented and passionate professionals
- The practice are passionate in personal development and on going training