- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Jan 2020
- 12 Feb 2020
My client are actively seeking a QA Engineer to join their dynamic team. They manufacture over 15,000 instruments. The main purpose of the role will be to ensure compliance to applicable quality standards and regulations whilst driving continual improvement across the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Develop, generate and maintain documents to support an effective compliant Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 13485
* Ensure continued regulatory compliance to applicable international regulations and standards
* Conduct root cause analysis and in-depth CAPA and complaint investigations and timely implementation of effective preventive and corrective measures
Qualifications & Experience:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in a science, clinical or engineering background
* Qualified ISO 13485 quality auditor
* In depth knowledge and experience of quality system concepts, practices and procedures
* Minimum of 3 years' experience within a Quality Assurance role within the Medical Device/Pharma industry or other highly regulated industry
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System , ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Access to Exclusive Rates , allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Barts Health is the largest trust in the NHS and one of the leading healthcare providers in the country. The trust's six hospitals ...