Locum Paediatric Surgical Consultant
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 15 Jan 2020
- 13 Feb 2020
The Trust provides a full range of local hospital services across its different sites, and specialist services from King’s College Hospital (KCH) site in Camberwell and the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) site in Bromley, Orpington Hospital, and some services at Beckenham Beacon and Queen Mary’s Sidcup.
The Trust is recognised internationally for its work in liver disease and transplantation, neurosciences, cardiac, haemato-oncology, fetal medicine, stroke, major trauma, and Emergency Department.
Applicants are invited for the post of Locum Consultant Paediatric Surgeon at King’s College
Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London. This is a new post and will be for 12 months in the first instance with the expectation to becoming substantive.
The successful candidate will join an established team of 5 consultants and will be expected to contribute to the comprehensive general paediatric surgery and neonatal services at King’s College Hospital in addition to some outreach commitments within Kent.
The successful candidate with take part in a 1:5 on call rota covering General and Neonatal Paediatric Surgery with scope to develop an area of sub-speciality. Existing areas of established sub-specialisation include hepatobiliary, thoracic and bariatric surgery.
In 2013-14 King’s College Hospital acquired new sites, namely Princess Royal University Hospital, Orpington Hospital and associated services from South London Healthcare Trust.
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is part of the King’s Health Partners Health Science Centre (AHSC) which is a pioneering collaboration between King’s College London, Guy’s and St Thomas’, King’s College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts. This unique combination brings together one of the world’s leading research-led universities and three of London’s most successful NHS Foundation Trusts.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 54 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Doctor in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...