Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 38760 - 40800 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 14 Jan 2020
- 14 Feb 2020
MSI Group are currently looking to recruit a Physiotherapist who is looking for a new challenge using their clinical training and skills as a Functional Assessor.
About the role:
• Assessing 4-6 patients a day
• Establishing the impact of patient’s disabilities on their day to day life
• Working with decision makers within the DWP
• One on one patient interactions
• Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
• No weekend work
• No awkward shift patterns
• Starting salary of £38,760 rising to £40,800
• Company pension
• Ongoing CPD
• HCPC fees paid
• HCPC Registered
• Two years’ experience as a Physiotherapist
Within this role, there is immediate opportunity to grow not just your skill set but also your salary after just 6 months.
If this role is of interest to you then apply now by sending your CV to MSI Group or call Anthony on Apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 40800 Per yearFull timePermanentBradford, West Yorkshire, England
Would you like to earn £38,760pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist? Do you have a...