Senior Theatre Practitioner
Chertsey, Surrey, England
- £ 43,000 - 43,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 14 Jan 2020
- 14 Feb 2020
We are currently recruiting for Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity Senior Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre department within their Chertsey Hospital.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
We are inviting applications from Senior Theatre Practitioners who meet the following criteria
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
• Post-registration qualification relevant to functional specialty i.e. Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assistant qualification [for scrub leads].
• ENB 998 and/or mentorship course.
• Approved / recognised anaesthetic course.
• Mentorship qualification
• Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent. Functional skills level 2 evidence.
• Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Duties of this role Senior Theatre Practitioner role include:
• Deliver safe quality care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care. To support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care within the operating department. Provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership.
• Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
• Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
• Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
This position of Senior Theatre Practitioner offers a competitive starting salary of up to £43,000 per annum and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
· Private Healthcare Scheme
· Childcare Vouchers
· Staff Pension Scheme
· 25 days holiday per annum
If you are a Senior Theatre Practitioner and are interested in this position please call Maxine on Applyfor further information or alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
So, you’re eager to learn more about Operating Department Practitioner opportunities at North Bristol NHS Trust. Here are some of ...