Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 28000 - 33500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Jan 2020
- 14 Feb 2020
£28000 to £33500 per annum (Up to NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits and Prospects
A leading national private healthcare provider currently has a vacancy for a Diagnostic Radiographer to join the Diagnostics Team in their hospital in Salisbury.
Details of what the hospital is offering for this General Diagnostic Radiographer post are as follows:
• A full-time position of 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary up to £33,500 p/a, dependent upon experience (Up to NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• Private healthcare plans and wellness programmes
• A company pension and life assurance
• Staff benefits scheme
• Free Parking and Reduced staff meals
• 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
• Reduced medical fees for family members
• Extensive opportunities for training and development
In this role you will play a key role within the Diagnostics Team, working within different specialist areas and building on your skills.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
• BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent with HCPC registration
• Ideally possess some post-registration experience, however newly qualified radiographers will also be considered
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail
• Flexible to work a range of shifts covering 8.30am – 8pm with some weekends involved and take part in an on-call rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Radiotherapy in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
We currently have an opportunity for a Consultant Psychiatrist to join our Bristol North Assessment & Recovery Service based at the...