Doctors Required North Wales
Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales
- £ 72,000 - 80,000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 14 Jan 2020
- 14 Feb 2020
Disability Analyst – Doctor/GP
North Wales: Bangor, Colwyn Bay, Wrexham, Chester.
£72,000 - £80,000pa plus benefits
Reed Nurse, Health and Doctor are an official recruitment partner to a private organisation specialising in carrying out disability analysis as independent advisers to the DWP.
We are currently looking to recruit GMC registered Doctors/GPs with two years post-FY1 experience in to Functional Assessor roles, to act as impartial health care professionals, utilising your broad based clinical experience to assess and create detailed clinical reports to be reviewed by the DWP.
About the role:
• Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm.
• Assessing 4-6 customers a day.
• Working with decision makers within the DWP, undertaking a combination of clinical face-to-face assessments and reports.
• Assessments focus on the impact a person’s disability has on their ability to perform work related activities.
• You will need the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Comprehensive paid training will be provided (residential attendance may be required).
• Salary of £72,000pa.
• Regional peripatetic work also available (£80,000pa + £5k car allowance).
• 25 days paid holiday per year (Buy/sell approach to holidays).
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
• Professional registration fees covered (on successful completion of probation).
• Ongoing CPD.
• Private Healthcare for you and your family.
REED Specialist Recruitment offer a friendly, comprehensive service and will work with you every step in the recruitment process.
Ref: Doctor North Wales 2