Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Worthing, West Sussex, England
- £ 12.27 - 12.27 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 14 Jan 2020
- 11 Feb 2020
Newcross Healthcare is sesking professional Care Assistants to care for adults and children with learning disabilities and complex care needs in their own homes within Worthing, Littlehampton and the surrounding areas.
Flexi Pay is an exclusive app feature that allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to adults and children with learning disabilities and complex care needs. You will assist them with personal care tasks, posture care, medication support, feeding and peg care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Minimum hours guarantee within our permanent contract
- Organised rotas set in advance
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £12.27/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Minimum hours guarantee
- Organised set rotas
- Discounts within high street retailers through our Perks at Work scheme
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support of a local line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employment in the past 3 years
Our friendly local team are based in South Street, just a short distance from Chichester Cathedral and Chichester train station.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on Applyand we will endeavour to assist you in your application. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
This job was posted to Healthcare assistant in Worthing, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 9 - 10 Per hourFull timePermanentBrighton, East Sussex, England
New Year, New Start! Better Healthcare Services are recruiting care workers to provide domiciliary care to clients. Better Healthca...