Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
- £ 15.21 - 15.21 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 14 Jan 2020
- 11 Feb 2020
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting seasoned Support Workers to work full or part time hours in Cardiff, Pontypridd, Pontypool, Newport, Cwmbran, Caerphilly and the surrounding local areas
Our community of Support Workers ensure our service users receive the highest standard of care and support at all times. This role involves working in a team to assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
The be successful in this role, you will have a calm demeanour as you could work with homeless people, former substance abuse users and challenging behaviours.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
To be successful in the recruitment process, you must already be registered with Social Care Wales to practice in a residential home for children and young people in Wales (mandatory registration introduced 1 March 2008).
Perks of joining
- A salary of up to £15.21/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- 000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
Your New Team - Your local branch will be Newcross in Cardiff which is based in Park Place, close to Cardiff Queen Street train station.
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Join our friendly and supportive community. Apply today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
This job was posted to Healthcare assistant in Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankWeston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
Are you enthusiastic about making a difference? Do you have a passion for delivering the best care at the highest standard? Do you ...