Care Assistant - Support Worker
Wrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales
- £ 13.72 - 13.72 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 14 Jan 2020
- 11 Feb 2020
Newcross Healthcare are currently hiring seasoned Care Assistants and Support Workers provide support and care for our service users within Wrexham, Llangollen and the surrounding local areas.
About The Role
Our community of Care Assistants and Support Workers ensure our service users receive the highest standard of care and support at all times. This role involves working in a team to assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Same day pay
At Newcross, we appreciate that last minute expenses can be stressful so we have introduced the Flexi Pay app feature. With Flexi Pay you are able to withdraw up to 50% of your wage on the same day that you worked your shift. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around!
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
What's in it for you
- A salary of up to £13.72/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
Our team in the Chester branch are situated at 17 - 19 Boughton, just a short distance from Chester train station.
Take the next steps
To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.