Colchester, Essex, England
- £ 11.78 - 11.78 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 14 Jan 2020
- 11 Feb 2020
We are seeking experienced Care Assistants to work in Colchester, Mersea Island, East Mersea and the local surrounding towns and suburbs, through our Cardiff branch. We have a range of shifts available including days, nights and weekends, manage your own schedule to get the right work life balance to suit you.
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Your next exciting role
Our community of Care Assistants ensure our service users receive the highest standard of care and support at all times. This role involves working in a team to assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Perks of the role
- A salary of up to £11.78/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
How to proceed
To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
Our Colchester branch are located at 37 Crouch Street, just a short distance from Colchester Town train station
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.