London, Greater London, England
- £ 25000 - 29000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 10 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Diamond Dental Staff are looking for a qualified dental nurse to join our clients high end, multi award winning Practice in the heart of London.
Although established, this is an expanding, growing Practice and we are looking for exceptional candidates, comfortable working in a fast paced and busy environment, ideally with experience in Restorative Dentistry/ Implant Dentistry or other areas of specialist training, although this is not essential.
The ideal candidate will be qualified and GDC registered, with experience working in high end, private practices.
We are looking for dental nurses with a real passion and drive for dentistry and to want to excel and build upon their existing skills and knowledge. You must deliver excellent patient care, ensuring patients are comfortable and confident while in your care.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to further their career and if you are looking to take the next step in your career, get in contact with Diamond Dental Staff today.
- GDC Registered?
- Must deliver excellent patient care and chair side support and take pride in all they do
- Excellent communication skills
- Be well presented, punctual and well organised
- Supportive and respectful to other team members
- Forward thinking team of professionals
- Competitive rates of pay: £25k - £29k
- The practice are passionate in personal development and on going training
- Central location in Europe's medical district, High end practice in Central London
- Opportunity to join a team of talented and passionate professionals