Disability Analyst - Nurse or AHP
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 32000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Jan 2020
- 6 Feb 2020
Health and Disability Assessment Role - Disability Analyst in Bristol
Experienced Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics required
We are recruiting for registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists (OTs) and Paramedics who want to use and apply their clinical skills in a new way and benefit from the excellent work/life balance and professional development that a career as a Disability Analyst can give you.
You would be working for the UK's leading provider of Government health assessment services and joining a team of 150 clinicians nationwide. Using your clinical knowledge as well as communication, analytical and investigative skills, you will be assessing claimants and producing reports for the DWP, they will use your findings to ensure claimants receive the correct level of care required for their needs.
· Conducting thorough and consultative verbal assessments with people who are living with a long-term health condition and/or disabilities.
· Once accredited, following training you will work in the community conducting home visits as well as in the local assessment centres
· Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
· Produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual's entitlement to the benefit
We are advertising health and disability assessment jobs for the below specialities:
· NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
· HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
· HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
· HCPC Registered Paramedic
Government legislation requires at least 18 months' work experience to be able to start in the role. A driving license would also be beneficial depending on the location you work in.
· Clear banding structure aiding promotion and professional growth.
· Access to a unique eLearning platform.
· Split role opportunities for physiotherapists, who can combine a Disability Analyst role alongside our physiotherapy roles.
· Revalidation support for nurses.
· Weekend overtime available.
· 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
· Healthcare cash plan enabling you to claim money back on health expenses such as dental.
· Access to hundreds of retail and gym discounts through Bupa rewards.
· Discounted physio for you, friends and family.
· Pension scheme with a salary exchange agreement option.
· Employee telephone counselling support (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
Company-wide and regional social events
Please apply online or call Helen on Applyfor more informaton.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapy in Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBath, Somerset, England
Band 5 Occupational Therapist Sycamore Ward Hillview Lodge Bath A great opportunity to join our Trust as an Occupational Therapist ...
£ 38760 - 40800 Per yearFull timePermanentNewport, Newport (Casnewydd), Wales
Physio Functional Assessor – Newport (Wales) - £38,760PA Plus Package Would you like to earn £38,760pa working Monday to Friday 9am...