Assistant Practice Manager
City of London, London, Greater London, England
- £ 32000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Jan 2020
- 8 Feb 2020
Who we are looking for:
Diamond Dental Staff have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Manager/ Receptionist to join our clients Private Practice in the heart of London. Our clients Practice is located a short distance from Tower Hill, Aldgate and Bank tube stations and Liverpool & Fenchurch Street train stations.
We are looking for a driven and experienced dental professional with excellent customer service and patient care skills as the role is mainly focused on these areas. This is a single surgery Practice and we are looking for someone to help manage the team coupled with the usual receptionist duties and admin required of a dental receptionist. The right candidate will also be GDC registered so they can do minimal nursing cover when needed.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication & teamwork skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships with both patients and colleagues.
- Experienced, qualified and GDC registered Dental Nurse
- Punctual, good manners, teamwork and patient care skills are essential
- Assisting with the smooth running of the Practice
- Excellent communication skills: Spoken and written
- Someone looking to join the team on a permanent or long term basis
- Chance to join an existing friendly and passionate team
- Generous salary
- Training and Professional training opportunities ?
- Fantastic Central London based location