Physiotherapist Functional Assessor – Stoke – £38,760 – (MO)
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- £ 38,760 - 38,760 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 3 Dec 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
MSI Group are currently looking to recruit a qualified registered Physiotherapist who is looking for a new challenge using their clinical training and skills as a Functional Assessor.
About the role:
• Assessing 4-6 patients a day
• Establishing the impact of patient’s disabilities on their day to day life
• Working with decision makers within the DWP
• One on one patient interactions
• Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
• No weekend work
• No awkward shift patterns
• Starting salary of £38,760 up to £43,000 after probationary period
• Company pension
• Private health care
• Life insurance
• Ongoing CPD
• HCPC fees paid
• Qualified Physiotherapist
• Two years’ experience as an Physiotherapist
If you are ready to say goodbye to working shift patterns under the fear of NHS cuts then get in touch today to find out more about this excellent opportunity. Apply now by sending MSI Group a copy of your CV.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankStockport, Greater Manchester, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: StockportStarting Salary: £38,760 + comprehensive...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankWeymouth, Dorset, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor, Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: WeymouthStarting Salary: £38,760 + comprehensive b...