Contact Centre Agent
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
Cambridge University Hospitals (CUH) NHS Foundation Trust comprises Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Rosie Hospital in Cambridge. With over 10000 staff and over 1100 beds the priorities of the Trust focus on a quality service which is all about people - patients, staff and partners. Recognised as providing 'outstanding' care to our patients and rated 'Good' overall by the Care Quality Commissioner, is testament to the skill and dedication of the people who work here. CUH's values - Together- safe, kind, excellent - are at the heart of patient care, defining the way all staff work and behave. The Trust provides accessible high-quality healthcare for the local people of Cambridge, together with specialist services, dealing with rare or complex conditions for a regional, national and international population.
Applications are invited for the post of Contact Centre Agent, offering the opportunity to pursue a rewarding and challenging career within a lively 24/7 Contact Centre as part of a multi-disciplinary team. You will help provide an essential service to patients, members of the public, and Addenbrooke's staff.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors to the Trust, providing advice and direction to visitors at the receptions of key entrances.
- Handle a variety of calls, including enquiries from the public, internal emergency calls, and maintenance requests.
- Managing staff pagers, which are an invaluable communication tool for the Trust (full training provided).
- Ensure that information is both recorded and delivered accurately.
- Demonstrating the Trust's values at all times, Together - Safe | Kind | Excellent.
- Passionate about helping.
- Ability to remain calm and patient under pressure.
- A confident communicator over the phone, by email and in person.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Basic computer literacy and keyboard skills.
As part of our Contact Centre team, you will be required to work a rotating shift pattern consisting of start times from 0700, evening shifts up until 2300 and night shifts. This includes weekends and Bank Holidays. The full shift patterns are available below with the job description and person specification pack. Further details are available on request.
Benefits to you
We offer development opportunities and a wide range of benefits including on-site leisure facilities, shopping concourse, day nurseries and access to a great transport system with easy access to airports and rail travel.
For further details of our fantastic benefits please refer to the attachment below - CUH Benefits.
Please note if you would like to discuss the required hours of this role further, you should approach the contact given. In some cases alternative working hours will be considered.
We welcome applications from the Armed Forces.
Cambridge University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 40 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/cambridge-university-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/d56506c6-0a30-4c99-a6f3-b46fb6e9e2bc131946242669737276.png
This job was posted to Health care administration in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Our TrustCambridge University Hospitals (CUH) NHS Foundation Trust comprises Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Rosie Hospital in Cambr...