Locum Consultant Cataract Theatre Back Fill & General
Sidcup, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 3 Dec 2019
- 1 Jan 2020
King’s ophthalmology services are centred at King’s College Hospital, Denmark Hill, Queen Mary’s Hospital, Sidcup and Princess Royal University Hospital, Farnborough. Services are also provided at University Hospital of Lewisham and Queen Elizabeth Hospital Woolwich. The ophthalmology services are staffed by 29 Consultant Ophthalmologists (13 based at King’s, 10 at Queen Mary’s and 6 at Princess Royal) covering all subspecialty interests. There is support from a range of non-Consultant medical staff and a full complement of orthoptists, optometrists, ophthalmic photographers, technicians, specialist nurses and administrative staff. The outpatient departments are very well equipped and there are dedicated eye theatres at the 3 main sites.
Queen Marys is situated on the edge of the green belt with easy access to central London, the Kent countryside and the Chanel ports. There is a good selection of housing in rural and suburban locations and an excellent choice of state and private schools. Applicants should be on the General Medical Council’s Specialist Register or have the appropriate CCT. Candidates can also apply if they are within six months of their CCT at the date of the interview but are required to have sat and passed their exit exam or equivalent. Applications from those unable to work full time will also be considered.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 48 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Doctor in Sidcup, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Consultant in Clinical Oncology(Part time post, 9.5 PAs)From £77,913 p.a. excl. LZ (pro rata)Substantive/Permanent postCommencing a...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
GUY'S AND ST THOMAS' HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUSTSenior Clinical Fellow in Hand & Wrist Surgery (Orthopaedics)£46,208 pa. Excl. of...