West Midlands, England
- £ 25 - 25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Occupational Therapist in the Solihull area. The contract is initially for 6 weeks however it is likely to be extended. The pay rate is £25 an hour paid via umbrella company.
SMBC would like to secure a locum Housing Occupational Therapist to be based with our Arms Length Management Organisation Housing Provider, Solihull Community Housing (SCH) to assist with screening and recommending housing placements within the Borough for an initial 6 week placement which may be extended in 2020, subject to demand evaluation. he successful candidate will be HCPC registered and possess a valid Occupational Therapy professional qualification to enable them to practice in the UK and ideally have Housing Occupational Therapy experience.
* To make indivual home visits to assess service users' needs in accordance with current legislation and anti discriminatory practice, promoting self directed support and ensuring demostrable outcomes.
* To take and act upon new referrals.
* Discuss with people the outcomes of their assessment, identifying the choices and options to meet their needs and to maximise their independence, ensuring at all times that value for money is achieved.
* Qualifications: Valid Occupational Therapy qualification.
* Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role,
* Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Occupational Therapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentTunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Due to staff progression an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse\/Occupational...
£ 25.00 - 25.00 Per hourFull time...TemporaryBarnet, London, Greater London, England
• BAND 6 HCPC REGISTERED Paediatric Occupational Therapist – North London Pertemps Medical Professionals are sourcing HCPC Register...