Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 27000 - 29500.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
Community Physiotherapist, Full time, Perm, Up to £29500 + Benefits + Company Car.
I have a position available for a Community and Home Visit Physiotherapist to join my national client, a leading full-service clinical provider of healthcare, as part of their Southampton team.
The successful client will be HCPC registered, have a good working knowledge of national and local standards as well as being capable of working within CSP guidelines.
You will have experienced rotations, giving a broad understanding of multiply therapeutic areas, have a strong patient/customer focus and have strong communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Comprehensively assess patients displaying a broad range of symptoms, formulating and then carrying out individualised treatment plans whilst utilising a broad range of skills and techniques.
- Complete medical observations as dictated in the agreed clinical pathways within scope of practice.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with a wide variety of other professionals, such as GP's, carers, social services and occupational therapists.
- Ensure a high standard of clinical care for your patients and support junior staff to do the same.
- Educate patients, relatives and other carers in the correct use of mobility and functional equipment to aid independence and avoid injury.
- 8 day paid residential induction
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays,
- Superb development opportunities,
- Fully expensed company car + fuel card OR £4250 per annum car allowance + mileage.
This is a full time, permanent post paying up to £29,500pa + excellent benefits including company car.
For further details on this opportunity, please contact Sam Oxenford at Medicor on Applyor email your CV to Apply to be considered for the role.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankFareham, Hampshire, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: FarehamStarting Salary: £38,760 + Comprehensive ...