Care of Elderly Consultant
- £ 79860 - 107668 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
NHS Foundation Trust - South West England
Salary is £79,860 to £107,668 p.a. for 10 PAs extra PAs may be available
Indigo Healthcare are working with a great NHS Trust based in Surrey just 30 mins on the train form London. They are seeking a Care of the Elderly Consultant to join their team who provide acute frailty services within the Acute Medical Units on both sites. Over the last two years, the Trust has been developing its Care Of The Elderly strategy.
The Trust is keen to accommodate all subspecialty interests: so, whether your key interest is acute geriatrics, surgical liaison, interface frailty, dementia/ psychogeriatric services or community and care home development then the Trust would encourage you to join and shape services going forward. Consultants joining the team have dedicated time in their job plans for new service development and delivery to pursue their sub specialty interest.
- Full MRCP/FRCP
- Full GMC registration or able to gain it
- Specialist GMC registration would be ideal; however, the Trust can consider employing you on a 12-month fixed term (locum) contract until you can Speciality Reg.
- UK experience is desirable
This job was posted to Doctor in Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
GUY'S AND ST. THOMAS' HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUSTGI SURGERY Senior Clinical Fellow in Endocrine and General Surgery£48,075.00 p.a...