Community Physiotherapist, Perm, Up to £37,000pa + Benefits
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 24000.00 - 37000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
MSK Physiotherapist, Full time, Perm, Up to £37,000pa + Great Benefits.
I have a position available for a Community Physiotherapist currently functioning at band 5 or 6 level to join my national client as part of their fast-paced Luton team. My client is a leading provider of health services, working alongside the NHS.
The successful client will be HCPC registered, have a good working knowledge of national and local standards as well as being capable of working within CSP guidelines.
You will have experience of supervising less experienced team members, passing on vital skills and knowledge. In a fast-paced environment, people skills and teamwork are vitally important, if you enjoy helping others and being a key part of a dedicated, enthusiastic team then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with your team, GP's carers, social services and other stakeholders.
- Assist in managing the daily running of the physio service.
- Ensure a high standard of clinical care for your patients and support junior staff to do the same.
- Assist the service manager with the strategic management of the service.
This is a full time, permanent post. Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate must able to drive and have their own car.
The role is paying between £24000 and £37000pa + excellent benefits.
For further details on this opportunity, please contact Sam Oxenford at Medicor on Applyor email your CV to Apply to be considered for the role.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.