Salford, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 27500 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
37.5 Hours - Days | Excellent Benefits & L&D Prospects
A leading hospital in Salford currently has a vacancy for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to join their Imaging Department.
Details of this Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, worked as flexible day shifts
• A great annual salary in the region of £27,500 to £36,000 depending on experience (equates to NHS Band 5/6 rates of pay)
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service, working in general radiography and theatres and utilising state of the art equipment and technologies including ultrasound, DEXA, CT and X-ray.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
• Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrate evidence of post-registration professional development
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Radiography in Salford, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearFull timePermanentAylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
Salary and Benefits: c£44,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + dedicated training + Much More! A...
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Do you want to be a part of UK'smost busy and successfulfoundation trusts?Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career...