Administrator - Care Home
Merton, London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Nov 2019
- 27 Dec 2019
Our Administrators are relied upon to ensure income and outgoings are timely, effective, and accurately recorded, so strong commercial acumen is key to this position. You will provide HR advice to your General Manager as well as home-based staff, and supervise junior members of the administration team.
If you would like to use your finance and administrative skills in an organisation that truly values your contribution whilst providing exceptional quality care, this is the place to be.
NEED TO HAVE
• GCSE in Maths & English (AAT/NVQ Level 2 in Administration would be beneficial)
• Credit control and payroll experience
• Proficient user of Microsoft (specifically Word and Excel), and Outlook
NEED TO KNOW
• Previous experience working with Management Accounts (understanding, analysing, reporting)
• Pre-employment process
NEED TO DO
• Support the General Manager to provide accurate financial information to central accounts team
• Check Management Accounts are correct, understand implications
• Ensure aged debt is collected and managed appropriately, encouraging timely payment of client accounts
• Promote a warm and welcoming environment for residents, families, and Barchester staff
• Ensure rota's are complete
• Complete employment checks and payroll for home-based staff
• Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude both over the telephone and in person
• Supervise and support the home's administration team
• Manage safe contents
As the only care provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in 2019, Barchester are committed to ensuring our staff have the best employment experience, offering industry leading rewards alongside a competitive salary.
This job was posted to Health care administration in Merton, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
General Manager - Neurosciences, stroke and traumaBand 8c - Full Time 37.5 hrs per week - PermanentWe are looking for an exceptiona...