GDC Registered Dental Nurse
Reading, Berkshire, England
- £ 11 - 12 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Nov 2019
- 23 Dec 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Dental Nurse to join a dental practice in Reading, Berkshire. This beautiful practice fully private practice is seeking a full time member of staff to join their award winning team.
My client is looking for a Dental Nurse with exceptional communication skills and a personable approach to patients and clients.
The Role offers - Full time - Competitive salary - £25,000.00 per annum - Bonus - In house training
Full Time: Monday-Friday
Salary: Ranges depending on experience and the interview Trainee's: £8 Trainee's with experience: up to £11 Qualified: £12+
Start Date: ASAP
As a Dental Nurse your responsibilities will be:
* Delivery of a world class client experience.
* Assisting the Surgeon in the treatment room.
* Preparing clients for treatment.
* Providing aftercare advice following treatment.
* Supporting the Practice Manager with ensuring the delivery of high quality care in accordance with internal and regulatory standards.
* Sterilisation procedures.
* Decontamination procedures.
If the above role is of interest to yourself please apply now
Remedicare staffing LTD