Rotational Band 6 Radiographer
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 36805 - 36805 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 25 Nov 2019
- 26 Apr 2020
Up to £36,805 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract | Rotational Band 6 Role | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects
A leading Westminster hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to join their imaging department as Senior/Band 6 Rotational Radiographer.
Details of this Senior Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• Full time, permanent contract
• An excellent annual salary of up to £36,805 which equates to NHS Band 6
• A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
• A range of retail and leisure discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities including the opportunity to undertake specialist training in Mammography, MRI and CT scanning
• Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• 27 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Private healthcare cover
• A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
As Senior Diagnostic Radiographer, you will play a key role in the day to day delivery imaging services to a diverse patient mix in addition to supporting junior colleagues and contributing to departmental management. You will rotate between general X-Ray, theatres and fluoroscopy, with the opportunity to develop your skills and work in other areas.
Applicants for this Senior Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
• Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
• A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience, with experience in general radiography and theatres
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A team player with a flexible, positive and proactive approach
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.