Bath, Somerset, England
- £ 30.62 - 50.79 Per hour
- Part time
- Temporary, Contract
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 4 Dec 2019
- 18 Dec 2019
We are currently recruiting experienced & qualified ODP/ Theatre Nurses (Scrub, Anaesthetic, Recovery) to cover Full-time or Partime Agency shifts around Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Newport. Shifts available includes days, long days, nights and weekends.
Must Have Requirements:
· Minimum of 6 months’ experience in an NHS Hospital as an RGN
· Recognised qualification
· Have the right to work in the UK
· Valid NMC/ HCPC Registration
· A current DBS (CRB check)
· References - you will need to provide at least two referee contact details
· Occupational health Reports
Hirexa Services Ltd is a trusted nursing agency and is one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers to the NHS/Private care organisations.
As well as being committed to caring for our clients, Hirexa Nursing Agency also cares for its staff. Our professional and friendly approach gives our workers the support they need to grow and develop in their role. Our staff are valued and encouraged to be the best they can be.
· Dedicated Consultants in every area
· Weekly Payroll
· Provide support for Mandatory training
· 24/7 available helpline
Interested Nurses can please share their up-to-date resumes with all the other documents to us on
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25.65 - 25.65 Per hourFull timeContractSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
Locum Remedial Instructor - Larkhill Medical CentreRemedial Instructor - Essential [... Click Apply...] meet one of the [... Clic...
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
Mental Health Services, Callington Road Hospital Hotel Services Assistant - Early Evening Housekeeping Shift Part Time 15 hours per...
£ 14.13 - 24.30 Per hourFull time...Bank...Bath, Somerset, England
We are currently looking for experienced Band 2 and Band 3 Healthcare Assistance to cover a variety of shifts from the various...